I have to apologize......

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruddocg

to a bird I just hit. I just took delivery of my new GX4H and was trying it out, saw a blackbird in the road and thought..... "oh it will move" but forgot it would not hear the engine and before I knew it pooooofffffff, load of feather behind me.

So I apologize birdie wherever you are, I must remember it is very quite car.....

First drive and found it very different to my other cars - higher seating, noise (no engine), wanting to change gear, keep looking at what is driving the wheels!!, etc, etc, will take a bit to get use too to get the best out of the MPG but liking it so far and look forward to many more miles!!

You will find the same problem with people :lol:
There seems to be quite a few that use their ears rather than their eyes before stepping into the road :shock:
I have had a couple of close shaves , but not managed to hit one yet :lol:

Now, as a commuting cyclist in London, add headphones and phone screens and you have lemmings instead of pedestrians. I gave up on the bell and just SHOUT REALLY LOUD at people stepping into the road.

outofyorkshire said:
You will find the same problem with people :lol:
There seems to be quite a few that use their ears rather than their eyes before stepping into the road :shock:
I have had a couple of close shaves , but not managed to hit one yet :lol:

"not managed to hit one" or managed to not hit one!!!

I'm experiencing a similar thing:
Flies and Mosquitos all over my front and windshield.
I guess they too didn't hear me comming.....

Back