Iphone Connection

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh79

I'm looking to buy a PHEV and last weekend had one as a test drive for the whole weekend. I thought it was great - didnt get the 32 miles in EV mode but managed around 22 and thats still enough for me to get to work and back so i was happy.

The main issue i had was the connection to my iphone6. Initally when playing song it was ok however when switching the screen into Navigation mode and then trying to change track it would take around 2 minutes to change the song. I also couldnt connect my phone to the bluetooth at all which meant i couldnt make or receive calls which is quite important considering its a business car.

Is this a known fault or did I just test drive a faulty PHEV!!??

It's a known fault - my iphone 6 has bluetooth connectivity issues whereas my old 5s was fine. Some users are finding that turning off the Wi-Fi is a workaround. Lets hope that Apple bring out a fix very soon

Hi Raz,

Thanks for that. Good to know and it wont put me off buying one! Is it an apple issue to sort out or a Mitsubishi one do you think?

Back