Mitsubishi Please add an EV only button

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PolishPilot said:

With every new PHEV sold we have a potential new member.

Thus far, we seem to have attracted just over 1% of the total worldwide ownership of the car or just over 2% of the European owners - I guess we could ask Mitsubishi to include the URL of this forum in the documents given to new owners, though they may well want to keep owners away from us!

jaapv said:
775. I doubt whether there are more than 30.000 of the car built.

According to Wikipedia:

"As of December 2014, about 49,000 Outlander plug-in hybrids have been sold worldwide,[36][37][38][39][40] with sales led by the European market with 28,177 units."

so - about 1.5% of the total worldwide ownership

Really? Thanks. The Dutch sister forum has 4107 members with an estimated 15.000 to 20.000 owners. There is room for improvement.

jaapv said:
Really? Thanks. The Dutch sister forum has 4107 members with an estimated 15.000 to 20.000 owners. There is room for improvement.

Well, I suppose the membership of this forum is primarily UK based and they have sold just over 5000 cars here, so perhaps the percentage is rather better. There are 15,000 in Netherlands, so you are approaching 25%

maby said:
Well, I suppose the membership of this forum is primarily UK based and they have sold just over 5000 cars here, so perhaps the percentage is rather better. There are 15,000 in Netherlands, so you are approaching 25%

Great news but lets not go down this "EV" route once again. Its a PHEV not an EV.

Marksuk said:
maby said:

Great news but lets not go down this "EV" route once again. Its a PHEV not an EV.

Duck! :lol: :lol:

Marksuk said:
maby said:

Oh come on, today even maby has realized he has been wrong on this all this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

anko said:
Marksuk said:
maby said:

Oh come on, today even maby has realized he has been wrong on this all this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't push you luck, guv - I just lost the will to live!

The subject of this thread is wrong. An additional OPTION for the ECO button is not a BUTTON.

george said:
The subject of this thread is wrong. An additional OPTION for the ECO button is not a BUTTON.
You are absolutely correct.

On the other forum it says:

Mitsubishi Please Add an EV only Option

http://insideoutlander.boards.net/thread/497/mitsubishi-add-ev-option

The suggestion is as follows:

I suggest to use the ECO button for cycling through

Normal
ECO
EV
Normal
ECO
EV
etc.

Mitsubishi: You wrote EV outside the car (that is indeed true) .... just fix it in next sw upgrade.

THANK YOU !

PolishPilot said:
Mitsubishi Please add an EV only button

is IMHO appropriate and gives other forum members the opportunity
to join this request, which I, herewith, do.

This is now one step closer, see http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2045

Back