Ordered but where is it?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanks

Hi,

I've taken the plunge and ordered one through our new CarPlus scheme at work. I've gone for the GH4H in Frost white (no cost paint & I've longed for a white car). Although it's ordered through Tusker I did get a call from Mitsubishi Scarborough confirming estimated delivery date w/c 16 March. I now have the VRN & VIN but they did tell me it's on a boat (but not far way). I asked for the name of the boat but they couldn't tell me.

Ok I'm sad - does anyone know the likely boat? I'd like to track it...

Many thanks.

Shanks said:
Hi,

I've taken the plunge and ordered one through our new CarPlus scheme at work. I've gone for the GH4H in Frost white (no cost paint & I've longed for a white car). Although it's ordered through Tusker I did get a call from Mitsubishi Scarborough confirming estimated delivery date w/c 16 March. I now have the VRN & VIN but they did tell me it's on a boat (but not far way). I asked for the name of the boat but they couldn't tell me.

Ok I'm sad - does anyone know the likely boat? I'd like to track it...

Many thanks.

you can't track it, its an EV boat, it runs deep and silent!

you dont want to track it! it will just leave you frustrated when you see the ship has docked and then takes a further week to be unloaded and then probably a further week or so at the Mitsubishi factory!

After a phone call on Tuesday, we've found out ours hasn't even been built!!!!! :shock: :eek:

They're saying 'somewhere' in April now....

Ah well..... More waiting... :roll:

BUT.... On the plus side, at least we know we'll be getting a '15 plate. Now that will £$%^& off a certain one in our family

who's a 'look at me - car snob'. As we're not, he ain't gonna like it!! :twisted:

Wow. Ordered mine probably the same time in pearl white and today is arrived at the dealer. Must be the colour holding it up?

I ordered last week in January. It is in stock and will be delivered 11th March.

It's going to seem like a very long couple of weeks!!

wow as in mine seams to have turned up fast... Hope you get yours soon. I will collect mine on the 7th all being well but its sitting there now and I have been told I can have it now but I may as well wait for the new plate etc

This sounds slow. What colour is yours? I ordered blue one 2 days ago from Bradford and they said I will definitely have it by the end of March.

Goldfinger said:
We've been updated today...

They've said 'late' April..... :roll:

Back