Quality Rubber Floor Mats?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeJay

Hi,

My GX4Hs came with the protection pack, however the carpet mats are already not quite standing up to the levels of mud recently.

In my Range Rover I had a fantastic set of rubber mats that stood up to anything.

Has anyone found a source for decent quality rubber floor mats yet?

Yup, and plenty come up with a simple google search.

Just wondering if anyone had bought any and what they thought.

What is wrong with the original Mitsubishi ones? Quality is good and the fit vastly better than any eBay offering.

The Mitsu ones I got with the Protection Pack are carpet - I am looking for rubber ones for winter...

Rubber ones are available. I have both.They are not part of the protection pack. Your dealer should be able to supply them.

Ah ha - thank you!

Just had a look - and it would appear not in the UK - http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/accessories/items.aspx?type=71&group=48

:-(

We're in Israel. Recently bought a Outlander PHEV, the top spec is all that's sold here. Great vehicle. Needs memory seat settings AND RUBBER FLOOR MATS and cargo mat. Would appreciate any wisdom on the later.

Hi AutoE

Welcome to the forum. Pleased to see the phev has arrived in Israel. I guess solar panels would work pretty sharpish in that sunlight.
Also, you won't be too interested in the threads about the ICE cutting in as we get below 10C!

I know that you can get rubber cargomats from UK dealers so I'm sure you'd get them on ebay if they're not available locally. Can't help you with memory seats- we don't have those here either.

rubber mats - I got these from ebay; great fit (has 1 long rear section that goes over the slight hump) and good quality. Will post this also on the other (bargain mat) thread...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360986592558? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Back