Record Of Charge

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonWilson

My new Outlander PHEV is due next week. As I'm self-employed, I'd like a record of electricity in the same way I get a docket when I buy petrol. Is there any way of doing this?

Yes only in 4h and above on the MMCS you will find settings . Find house suppliers Kwh rate . Input this rate . Then you can see every charge cost and the month and the year . Of course you cant print but take a picture and print?

Thanks for that. I'm new to PHEVs. What is MMCS? Is it the remote app? I'm not sure what 4hand above is. I'm in New Zealand.

It is the infotainment system . The computer screen on the dash board. You will enjoy it. It is interesting how the computer decides to run to keep fuel economy.

Kesto said:
It is the infotainment system . The computer screen on the dash board. You will enjoy it. It is interesting how the computer decides to run to keep fuel economy.

But the novelty soon wears off!

We JFDI and rarely look at the data or change any settings. We have found the designers have set it up very well for everyday/Joe Public's use.

It is personal opinion. I think it not a car where is just get it and drive like any ICE. You would probably like to make full use of its frugality and experiment with your style of driving for example regenerating as much as you can . For example my last month average was 104mpg. If you deduct the cost of charging will come upto 85

I must be the only PHEV owner that doesnt have an issue with the MMCS system, only that it takes 5 mins to find my ipod.

ultralights said:
I must be the only PHEV owner that doesn't have an issue with the MMCS system,
It's (one of) the curse of the internet. Look up any topic and complaints usually outnumber praise by about 10:1. Very few people (understandably) bother to post "I have had no problem with this product", and I'm just the same.

My (humble) opinion: Is the MMCS the greatest piece of user interface design ever? No, but I've encountered far, far worse.

I wasn't restricting my comment to car music players :) (where my sample size is too small for me to form a sensible view).

Back