Starting point for music on USB

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tristar500

Hi All,

Just a quick question, I listen to my own music via a USB and every time I start the car it always goes back to the 1st track on the 1st file rather than playing from where it was last left. Can this be changed? Whilst I quite like Blondie I am getting sick of it now!

Seen this reported a few times on the forum, but never had the problem myself. My USB starts up wherever I last switched off. I use a Scandisk 32 GB Mini USB, which was about £8 on Amazon and it's tiny! What I haven't yet been able to sort out though is getting the album art to show........

DrSlackBladder said:
Seen this reported a few times on the forum, but never had the problem myself. My USB starts up wherever I last switched off. I use a Scandisk 32 GB Mini USB, which was about £8 on Amazon and it's tiny! What I haven't yet been able to sort out though is getting the album art to show........

I have found a solution to the album art thing (see one of the treads I have answered) I use Mp3tag http://www.mp3tag.de/en/ works a treat. As for Tristar500 not had the same issue either with the SD card or USB, probably an option in the audio setup.

DrSlackBladder said:
What I haven't yet been able to sort out though is getting the album art to show........
Hi,
The album art won't show from USB, only from SD card, and then only when the album art that is embedded within the mp3 is below a certain size.
Kind regards,
Mark

Anyone trying to work this out, please also see
Outlander PHEV Forum Home » Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Owners Forum » General / Main Outlander PHEV Owners:
Music player / MP3 / MMCS questions

:)

Back