Tyre repair kit

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmac

I got my new Phev today, on checking it over I can't find an air pump or funk that I.expected as it has no spare wheel

Where is it hiding

Jimmac said:
I got my new Phev today, on checking it over I can't find an air pump or funk that I.expected as it has no spare wheel

Where is it hiding

Should be under the floor at the back but you have to lift it all up to get at it i.e. beyond the 12v battery & charging cable section.

When you lift the lid in the floor of you first have the section for storing charger. Lift further and you will find it. I have been told by the tyre guys that once you use it the tyre is of no further use and will have to get a new one. Any idea?

Thanks chaps. I clearly didn't dig deep enough. I have had this system before on Citroën and they recommended that it was a get you home fix and tyre should be replaced. That is probably for legal reasons and to avoid liability if you keep running on it and have an accident

someone posted a recommendation here last year for a puncture plugging kit that they had found very successful. I purchased one and it does look good, though I have not yet needed to use it.

I packed a nice warm hi-viz jacket under the boot... for while waiting for the recovery!

Back