UK Drivers earn £50-£100

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolarBoy said:
anko said:
Let me guess, the ELM327 clone in their devices is to aggressive when it comes to retransmitting packets that got lost due to network collisions, causing massive network congestion? And our ECUs no longer being able to talk to one another? :?

Yeah that's what I think ... my own cheap Vgate Mini Elm327 seems works fine with Torque Pro (I wish I knew if it worked with EvBatMon).
Should be easy to find out? Isn't there a "return in time and get a refund" policy on the Play Store?

anko said:
SolarBoy said:
anko said:
Let me guess, the ELM327 clone in their devices is to aggressive when it comes to retransmitting packets that got lost due to network collisions, causing massive network congestion? And our ECUs no longer being able to talk to one another? :?

Yeah that's what I think ... my own cheap Vgate Mini Elm327 seems works fine with Torque Pro (I wish I knew if it worked with EvBatMon).
Should be easy to find out? Isn't there a "return in time and get a refund" policy on the Play Store?

Good idea thank you Anko. Will try at the weekend.

Received my payment as well. The bank deducted £1 fee for the transaction, they did write me a nice letter to inform me of the charge which I suspect cost them more than £1.

Back