Hybrid Research UK

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexT15

Hi Guys

My name is Alex Tynemouth and I am an automotive engineering student from the University of Southampton. I am currently working on a research project which is trying to investigate the energy saving capabilities of Hybrid vehicles in the UK and study if driver's attitudes majorly effect the potential energy savings. The research is purely academic and I am using it for my dissertation hoping to get it published in an academic journal.

We are gauging drivers attitudes by a survey, asking questions involving driving scenarios and how to approach them, general consumption data and a person's educational background. Of course all data is used anonymously and is only being used for the research of this project.

If you are interested or want more information please contact me on my university email [email protected] or post in the thread and I will send you a copy of the survey which you can read to ensure you agree with the use of your data. (admins if there is a problem with me posting my email please tell me as I will remove it if needed as I know some forums have different rules)

Thanks for the help!

Ps: for those who have emailed me please check your junk as some email providers are funny about my uni email!

Back