When in Sweden?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchell

With the Outlander PHEV now landing in Netherlands, and Mitsubishi say that is the official launch country of Europe. Nordic countries are next, but does someone from the forum know what time Sweden will have the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV?

That's right, you get no sympathy since I'm waiting until 2015 in the US! :lol:

The Outlander PHEV is being delivered in Sweden since last week. I got mine this friday.

MrTSwe said:
The Outlander PHEV is being delivered in Sweden since last week. I got mine this friday.

.... and; don't keep us in suspense ... how is it?

Yes, please share some story of hose you like the Outlander PHEV! We must live through your sharing until we can get this plug-in hybrid in our countryes!

I ordered mine in March 2012 still awaiting delivery. The last thing I heard was that there will be some cars delivered in February. Anyone else who has heard anything?

Bullit - Are you in Sweden?
The first shipment of 20 Outlander PHEVs arrived in Sweden in October, according to the link above. When did ordering first open? March seems quite early to still not have received your plug-in!

johnelk said:
Bullit - Are you in Sweden?
The first shipment of 20 Outlander PHEVs arrived in Sweden in October, according to the link above. When did ordering first open? March seems quite early to still not have received your plug-in!

Yes I am. The first delivery in October was as you wroyte just 20 vehicles, and half of the was demo. So only about 10 was delivereed to end customers. I wasn't i that one, but I've been oromised delivery in the next batch.

Hi Bullit
Check with your dealer, he can tell you if your car are in the december shipment. (Leaving Japan the 15th of december)
Mine are and I ordered it the 29th of October.
The shipment takes 6 weeks and then some domestic transportation and preparation and my PHEV, and hopefully yours, will be delivered end of February.

Hi
I talked to Mitsubishi yesterday, and mine is on that boat too. Planned to arrive Jan 16th so hopefully we will have them during first half of February :)

paa451843 said:
Hi Bullit
Check with your dealer, he can tell you if your car are in the december shipment. (Leaving Japan the 15th of december)
The shipment takes 6 weeks and then some domestic transportation and preparation and my PHEV, and hopefully yours, will be delivered end of February.

Lucky you :), I ordered just one day after you and my one will be delivered the first week in april.

That could be because of the large number of orders, or perhaps yours is the first one on the next ship (which comes a month later)?

Either, congratulation from me on the Outlander PHEV Forum! You will like the electric driving very much I am sure.

hehehehe said:
paa451843 said:
Hi Bullit

Lucky you :), I ordered just one day after you and my one will be delivered the first week in april.

Mine will arrive with the boat preliminary Feb 11th... first I was told it was on a boat arriving Jan 16th, but that was wrong :-( Kind of tired of waiting now.

bullit said:
I ordered mine in March 2012 still awaiting delivery. The last thing I heard was that there will be some cars delivered in February. Anyone else who has heard anything?

So, you have been waiting for almost two years? That is is impressing! :)

hehehehe said:
bullit said:

So, you have been waiting for almost two years? That is is impressing! :)

Sorry 2013 of course :D

bullit said:
Finallly it's here - after 11 months waiting :)

Hi! My first post in this forum. I ordered an Outlander in december 2013 and was expecting the boat to arrive in Malmoe 11th februari. But there was no boat and i havn´t heard anything from my seller. Where do you live and have you had your car delivered?

Matdeta said:
bullit said:
Finallly it's here - after 11 months waiting :)

Hi! My first post in this forum. I ordered an Outlander in december 2013 and was expecting the boat to arrive in Malmoe 11th februari. But there was no boat and i havn´t heard anything from my seller. Where do you live and have you had your car delivered?

It was on the boat planned to be in GOthenburg FEb 11th, but it arrived a day earlier.

Back