Who are you?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to all you Outlander PHEV owners/forum members.. New to the forum and just purchased a new (to me) MY2016 GX4H PHEV.

1. Owner
2. Model / possible model Outlander GX4H
3. Facelift (after or before 2016 exterior change)
4. What attracted you to the car initially - Never owner a Mitsubishi before and believe to have got this at a reasonable price
5. Location - Bradford & UK
6. Occupation - Project Manager
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before - None, completely new to the EV/PHEV world.

Question I have is how reliable are these cars, seem to read mixed reviews on forums such as this and comments left on all of the Youtube vids.

Hi!

1. Owned since March
2. 2023 Diamond Red SE Tech
3. Facelift
4. Family car prospect is what attracted me initially - price point, too. I view the current Mistubishi brand as "misunderstood," and I could see the value in going with it over a RAV4
5. USA - PNW
6. Public sector/government work. Mostly highway safety and vehicle inspections
7. Coming from a 2017 Chevrolet Volt Premier. My wife and I have grown really attached to the PHEV, so when it came to choosing a bigger family rig, the Outlander was always on my shortlist. Finally pulled the trigger last month and we've been loving it so far! We always try to maximize our EV range and make it a competition over who can drive most efficiently, heh. My first car was a 1991 Galant and I've always had a soft spot for MMC -- I'm glad I get to join the club once more!

Greetings from Finland the land of polar bears (heard this once).

1. Got the car couple of weeks ago
2. 2019
3. Facelift
4. Fuel economy / outdoor abilities
5. Oulu, Finland
6. Salesperson
7. My first PHEV ever.

It will be interesting to hear your stories.

There's a youtube video out there of a PHEV playing in the snow, while wearing red and black 'snow socks'...

:D

owner since 07-26-2023
using about 25 km a Day
Choice is economic
I'm retired from teaching high school
play lot of golf
province Quebec
Town saint-Georges

I’ll play.

1. Owned since July 2023
2. 2023 PHEV SEL
3. N/A
4. PHEV SUV with AC Inverter for whole home backup
5. Tampa, Florida
6. Software Architect
7. I own a 2013 Chevy Volt PHEV I bought six months ago as a fun third car and was hooked

Owner
Model - ZL MY19 Exceed
What attracted you to the car ? Transitional technology avoiding range anxiety
Location - Australia, Mornington Peninsula (SE of Melbourne)
Occupation ? retired engineer (telecoms and IT)
Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before ? first one, purchased 2020 so 3 years

Hello
I'm the owner of a 2024 Outlander PHEV since December 2023. This is the Canadian LE trim version.
I was attracted by the warranty, government rebates, reviews, reduced emissions, and saving money.
I'm surrounded by gravel roads and mountainous terrain in the Eastern Townships region, Quebec, Canada. Mean monthly temperatures range between minus 16 C in January (low) and plus 25 C in July (high). I'm a retired teacher and new to PHEVs.

Hi all. My name is Garnet,

1. Owned for 1 month, took delivery Nov. 20, 2023

2. 2018 PHEV SEL - Touring model. (In between the SEL and the GT)

3. 2nd Generation

4. I was not actually looking specifically for an electrified vehicle. I came across this one while looking for a replacement for
the car I had, and the model year was 10 years newer, the distance travelled was only 57,000 kM, and the price was right.
Being a PHEV was just a bonus.

5. I am in Peterborough, Ont. Canada.

6. I am a Civil Engineering Technologist, specializing in structural design. Currently am working as the Truss Design Manager at
a roof truss fabricator, but am about to retire.

7. Completely new to the EV/PHEV ownership world, although I have done a fair bit of reading and research on EV vehicles, thinking
I might take the plunge at some point in the future.

Back