Who is good (price) to personal lease with? [March 2015]

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LondonLass

A family member liked my phev so much she might get one on lease. My company (Alpha) have bumped their prices up, any personal recommendations for who out there is giving a good price just now? I tried contract hire and leasing dot com who have got two under £250 per month. It would be a personal contract hire.

Suggest going through a broker to get best deals. I'm now on my 3rd vehicle through Neva Consultants. They do all the hard work to find a vehicle and deal for you.

Good luck.

I've used http://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk for my last two leases. Good service and no issues.

They seem to be competitively priced, and massively beat a Nissan dealers quote when we were comparing prices a while ago.

Cheers

Neil

Peleep said:
Suggest going through a broker to get best deals. I'm now on my 3rd vehicle through Neva Consultants. They do all the hard work to find a vehicle and deal for you.

Good luck.

I've sent an email request for a quote to Neva on Sunday but didn't receive anything yet from them till today. I wonder if they are too busy will all the PHEV orders ;)

On a separate note, anyone know whether the facelift model is coming out soon?

Thanks.

I've a feeling that I read June somewhere, but given the pics of hundreds of facelifted models in Japanese ports, it might be sooner.

Olibol said:
I've a feeling that I read June somewhere, but given the pics of hundreds of facelifted models in Japanese ports, it might be sooner.

Thanks...

Back