1month in and 2500 miles

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estuaryview

First month over and very happy with the car the build quality is good and the ride is great. Being in North Wales with no charging points other than at home I have found if I'm doing up to about 8o miiles per day then the economy is good around 60mpg but once I get over 100 miles per day then this is defiantly a mid to low 30's mpg car only what I expected but still am amazed at some of the mpg claims that people are making, low to mid 20's on EV seems about right. Overall very happy but typical that when I buy a petrol car diesel is now cheaper than petrol. It has also made a very nice change to my tax code.

It does seem to depend totally on you personal mix of journey distances. I can do my daily 'there and back' without the ICE at all. Net result 148mpg (or more?) but go a bit further afield and the consumption drops as the ICE kicks in. The worst motorway trip returned 38mpg. I'm getting about 80mpg overall. With just 4 long motorway trips, so far, I don't reckon that's at all bad.

Back