2016 Mitsubishi Outlander - Official

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfred1976

Looks nicer then I expected.

From the press release:
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) today unveiled the new 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander seven-passenger crossover at the 2015 New York International Auto Show. The 2016 Outlander is the first Mitsubishi production vehicle to showcase the brand's new design language. The 2016 Outlander is not just a cosmetic "refreshing," however, and features an unprecedented number of important engineering and design improvements that increase the level of refinement and overall driving experience. The 2016 Outlander is a segment-leading vehicle that will appeal to buyers wanting value, quality and safety.

26 pictures and full press release

I prefer this one.

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/02/delayed-us-launch-for-mitsubishi.html

Olibol wrote:
I love what they've done with the interior. ;)

Interior is almost the same with current model :?:

Um yes, that was my point. After all the anticipation they appear to have left the thing most in need of changing unscathed. The Golf GTE and a roofbox have just returned to the top of my list.

Surely when they launch the PHEV update version in Europe they will have to update the interior??? Anyone know when it's mooted to arrive in Europe? Still in 2016?

I'm pretty sure the new model will be with us by the summer. It's very unlikely that they'll make more than superficial changes to the interior if they haven't with this update.

Olibol said:
I'm pretty sure the new model will be with us by the summer. It's very unlikely that they'll make more than superficial changes to the interior if they haven't with this update.

+1 agreed.

Afterlooking at one of these, my thoughts were I will wait till the new one comes out, but seeing the interior is the same, im kind of bored of the inside, it just looks so bland.

Driver5 said:
Afterlooking at one of these, my thoughts were I will wait till the new one comes out, but seeing the interior is the same, im kind of bored of the inside, it just looks so bland.

Yeah, I agree. It's boring. Only reason I decided not to wait is new PHEV is even bigger than current model. And current model is about as big as I can stand.

I spoke to my local dealer today who tells me there are over 400 current model cars available from stock, another 300+ on the water and the batch after that (due June/July) are likely to be new models.

Back