2016 Model

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piam

Ordered my Ruby Black GX4h at the beginning of September but still not been given an estimated delivery date. Has anyone had theirs yet or know when they will roughly be arriving?

Liam

I have mine on order too, and delivery is not till end January but thats purely to tie in with the expiry of my current lease. I asked the dealer about lead times when I went for a test drive, and he reckoned there was no big problem, and that if I had ordered through him (which I didn't) then he'd be able to supply one for late October / early November.

Ordered my Ruby Black GX4h at the end of August and have been given a date in the first week of November. The leasing company say it's built and in Dealership pipeline.

Ordered my GX3+ just before the middle of August & it should be with me in about a week. The dealer (Holt at Derby) has a lot arriving currently including a second GX3+ for a colleague

I get mine on the 28th October, it will be interesting to see how it really compares to the old model to drive, are the improvements in driving and noise noticeable? I'm sure we will see loads of posts on this soon.

Interested that so many are buying the dark colors like Ruby Black. You will be OK so long as you are not obsessive about your battery driving range! Using your AirCon really reduces it significantly. I personally think the pale colors plus a sun roof are a must for these cars. I would have a White one if I lived in Southern Europe.

deskry said:
Interested that so many are buying the dark colors like Ruby Black. You will be OK so long as you are not obsessive about your battery driving range! Using your AirCon really reduces it significantly. I personally think the pale colors plus a sun roof are a must for these cars. I would have a White one if I lived in Southern Europe.

I think I had about 3-4 days here in the UK this year where I had the need to use the Air Con.

Hi! got a stupid question,
ordered a brand new phev and i will collect it on the end of the month,
can i drive it home straightaway, assuming i sorted out the insurance,
what about the road tax? is it done by the dealer or i need to sort it out in advance
thanks

--------------
own a GX4H
white pearl
2016 model

The dealer will do it. There is a registration fee but no road tax to pay.

And the dealer will probably give you 1 week free insurance too so he can register/tax it for you.

Tipper said:

And the dealer will probably give you 1 week free insurance too so he can register/tax it for you.

Registration has to done by the dealer to get the number plate but I would be careful about the "free" insurance. I thought I would take it to give me a week's overlap with my old car but reading through the T&Cs, I didn't like them. Can't remember why now but I would check for yourself against your normal cover.

greendwarf said:
Tipper said:

Registration has to done by the dealer to get the number plate but I would be careful about the "free" insurance. I thought I would take it to give me a week's overlap with my old car but reading through the T&Cs, I didn't like them. Can't remember why now but I would check for yourself against your normal cover.

The free 7 day cover is very limited, high excesses for accident, no glass cover (from memory) - so think of it as a way of being able to drive the car off the forecourt until you get home and then phone your current insurer to swap the car over. Better yet, phone your insurer as you arrive at the dealer and get it swapped over there-and-then. Takes a few minutes. Be aware, the insurance group for these are 23/24/25 depending on what model you get, so there will probably be an additional premium. I traded up from a Group 12 Nissan, so had to pay £85 extra for about nine months cover.

Jeff

Really jealous of people getting their cars a lot earlier than expected. I ordered a 4HS on 21st September (when the order was confirmed) but have been told mid-November / late November! Getting impatient!!!

Back