Alarm system

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estuaryview

Hi Please can Anyone tell me if you can set your locking to put up the windows and close the roof I can not find Anything about this but am surprised if you can't as all of my other cars have had this at much lower price. Thanks

Thanks I thought not but it's a bit rubbish that even my old golf did that and every car since. It's just one of the thinks you don't notice you use until it's gone.

I think the Outlander continues to respond to the window controls for a short time after it is powered down, doesn't it?

maby said:
I think the Outlander continues to respond to the window controls for a short time after it is powered down, doesn't it?

Mine only responds to the drivers window for a while after being turned off.

PeterGalbavy said:
maby said:

Mine only responds to the drivers window for a while after being turned off.

Ah, ok. I seldom open any of the windows, but I was reasonably sure I had seen the driver's window respond after power down.

Tif your dealer is willing, he can set it to respond for 30 minutes or so, after turning off the ignition. Same for the sunroof. In the Netherlands, some have done it themselves, but it requires special hard and software.

Back