Chargepoint Genie?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweeds

Does anyone have any experience with this charging provider?

It looks like my employers are looking at installing charge point genie chargers. From what I've seen online these are payg and cost somewhere in the region of £6 a charge, which is pointless for a phev as petrol is cheaper.

I just wanted to see if I've got the wrong end of the stick and someone on here has a better experience before I start getting indignant about something that might not happen!

Don't know them, but in general the charging stations that are not free do not make much sense for plugin hybrids - the pricing structure is targeted at vehicles that can take on a significant amount of charge and does not fit with a car that is unlikely to go more than 25 miles on a charge.

got all of them around here provided by sse at about 4 or 5 pounds a charge, pointless. pity ecotricty cannot supply more points everywhere. used one for the first time yesterday did well till it completed no instructions on the post how to remove the nozzle from the car, in the end I rang their number at 4am and surprised got an answer. [needed to pull the grey block under the handle to remove]

Back