"charging interrupted by system malfunction"

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a 32Amp wall box fitted in 2018. The car has only failed once with the message above. Thanks to the suggestions on this forum I reset the box from the consumer breaker and the problem went away. For now. We'll see eh?

This happened to me today for the first time. 2019 GT with 37k miles. Last night when I plugged it in it wasn't a perfect fit, you can kind of tell when you really get it right, or if you don't. Last night I remember that I didn't get it perfect. It still charged just fine, so this morning I had the "check engine" and the ---'s for the battery and gas/batt mileage. I keep my bluetooth OBD2 scanner with me, so I picked up the P1AF7 powertrain fault. Remembering my 'bad' connection last night and reading thru the forum, I just reset the fault codes and continued on my way to work. So everything's normal as of now, we'll see what happens tonight when I charge it. I have an older ClipperCreek charger a friend gave me after he upgraded, the cord is pretty beat up so i'll look into that as well. -tony

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-081215_Torque.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210903_080715.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190915_200121.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 11
Back