Chrome DRL/Fog covers - finally fitted with photo's

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 258

Hi,

Eventually got these fitted now it has warmed up a bit. I'd say they are essential if you have a black or white PHEV. They were recommended by someone on another topic so not my find but so impressed I thought it worth a topic all of its own.

Cost £28.95 from here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/131323659353

Original Unit

New Unit with camera flash on

New Unit with camera flash off

Kind regards,
Mark

Hi Mark

Just picked mine up this week, so finding my feet, like the chrome and pearl white. However my question is the front sensors where they a factory order? I had rear ones fitted I guess by dealer as car was already at the dock. They are poor in colour and are not flush like yours.

Regards
Andy

Andy said:
Hi Mark

Just picked mine up this week, so finding my feet, like the chrome and pearl white. However my question is the front sensors where they a factory order? I had rear ones fitted I guess by dealer as car was already at the dock. They are poor in colour and are not flush like yours.

Regards
Andy
Hi Andy,
I'm not sure if they were factory or dealer fitted. I managed to find one in stock at end June (had been ordered for the dealer's wife but the dealer decided to sell it) and it had these options already fitted. I think the rear sensors look pretty much the same as the front ones.
Kind regards,
Mark

avensys said:
Andy said:
Hi Mark

Regards
Andy
Hi Andy,
I'm not sure if they were factory or dealer fitted. I managed to find one in stock at end June (had been ordered for the dealer's wife but the dealer decided to sell it) and it had these options already fitted. I think the rear sensors look pretty much the same as the front ones.
Kind regards,
Mark

These are mine Mark, definitely different, poor colour match and poor fitting. Time to take back to dealer.
Photo_10_01_2015_11_01_21.jpg

Think I'll order the chrome covers even if it is a lease car

Those sensors look like an apprentices first attempt ;) I tried to buy the chrome fog light covers but out of stock. they look good though with the white finish.

Back