Dealer setup changes

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerBob

As I understand it there are a number of settings which can be changed by the dealer. Some of these can be set by ourselves, but they require the MMCS. Unfortunately in Greenland we cannot get the MMCS (it has been saved away as we do not need navigation), and we "only" get the Display Audio. Hence we loose the capability of changing some of the settings, unless we go to the dealer.

Can someone point me to the list of settings which can be changed by the dealer? I was hoping such things as auto locking the door when in motion, auto dipping the wing-mirrors etc.

KillerBob said:
Can someone point me to the list of settings which can be changed by the dealer? I was hoping such things as auto locking the door when in motion, auto dipping the wing-mirrors etc.

I don't think either of these is an option anyway.

I think any changes that can be made by the dealer are specified in the handbook/manual, aren't they? Don't think there's much else they can do, over and above those.

Everything that can be changed using the MMCS can also be changed by the dealer if you do not have the MMCS system. It is "just" a question of them hooking the car up to some system. This is what it says in the manual at least:) However, I haven't found a list of what can actually be changed using the MMCS...

Back