Dialing confirmation

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerBob

Hi,

I have my iPhone 6S paired with the bluetooth phone connection in my '15 Phev, and it works great. I make and receive calls, and the phone-book is OK. However, one thing that really irritates me is the Inevitable "Dialing XXX, is this correct"? every time I call someone... How the heck do I turn that off?

/Bo

I don't think you can. I have to say that, while the accuracy of the speech recognition is remarkably good, it still gets it wrong sufficiently frequently that I would not want to cancel the dialling confirmation.

Hi,

Along the same lines... Can you get mmcs to show the name of the incoming caller rather than just the mobile number...?

I have an iPhone 5s. All works great but I only see mobile numbers when I get an incoming call

I use the hands free quite a bit with my Samsung Note 2. Works well enough, considering I have no numbers stored in the PHEV and the system has to work with the phonebook in the phone through BlueTooth comms.

PHEV understands O "OH" better than zero for me as well.

Hi,
Has anybody found a solution yet for getting the mmcs to show the name of the incoming caller rather than just the mobile number...?

I have an iPhone 5 but I don't seem able to get the Mmcs to display the name of the person who is calling me even if that person is in my phone book. :cry:

K9pvc said:
Hi,
Has anybody found a solution yet for getting the mmcs to show the name of the incoming caller rather than just the mobile number...?

I have an iPhone 5 but I don't seem able to get the Mmcs to display the name of the person who is calling me even if that person is in my phone book. :cry:

Sorry, only 'solution' I found was to fit a phone mount so you can see the phone screen!

Hi K9,

My method was to input my frequent callers into the car.

I have a iPhone 5s and so had the same issue. My frequent callers now show with a name but the voice control still reads the phone and not the car.

Took me 15 mins to input my numbers.

Hey Scouse
I've just tried importing some numbers but it seems to disconnect the phone everytime I try ive switched off wifi but it seems to make no difference it won't let me import any numbers into the vehicle phone book any ideas what I might be doing wrong :roll:

Scouse said:
Hi K9,
Took me 15 mins to input my numbers.
WHY?
The car sucked in my entire address book from the 'phone automatically. Took about 10 seconds.Then of course if you forget to disconnect the wi-fi next time you get in, it wipes it again!! :twisted:

K9pvc said:
Hey Scouse
I've just tried importing some numbers but it seems to disconnect the phone everytime I try ive switched off wifi but it seems to make no difference it won't let me import any numbers into the vehicle phone book any ideas what I might be doing wrong :roll:

Hey K9,

I had to manually input the numbers into the system.. The import doesn't work on the iPhone. It links well but contacts don't copy over.

It is possible to turn off off the repeating of the dialled. Umber and the "are you sure?" Question. I cannot remember how I did it though!
I think it is in the phone setup menu and the option is dialling confirmation on or off.

Back