Gx3h charge schedule?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philshannon

Hi.

Finally took delivery of our Gx3h yesterday. Loving it so far, but having 1 issue. My girlfriend is on nights this weekend so we are charging the car during the day. However, our podpoint home charger is only flashing green

I understand this is probably something to do with a charge-schedule set, manual points to the car, but I can't find a setting for this on the car (pity the Gx3h doesn't come with the screen)

I don't think it does either, but thought if I ask here someone might be able to help out... Confused as.

The only other think I can think of is there is some kind of 'economy 7' setting on the charger which I obviously don't want set with the other half working Nights

Didn't you get instructions with the charger? Out Polar charger came with a thin booklet which described operation and error codes.

Defo is the charger and not the car, just Popped back home and used the 3pin plug provided with the car and it is now charging.

Looks like I'll be digging out the manual later

I have the GX3 and it has no timing scheduling in the car itself, the only scheduling option might be in the charger itself, you will have to have a read..
The charger I have (Rolec) just works all the time but there is an upgrade timer option if I want one :)
If a green led shows on mine it is charging, blue means not charging or charged and red means you have some sort of fault.
I dont know the meaning of what a flashing led means.

Thanks for the feedback, I was pretty sure it wasn't the car, but as I am not at home I didn't really have time to fiddle around so thought I would see what people knew

Hopefully will work it out later, but at least it should be charged for the Mrs to get to work and back tonight without petrol... Which is the whole point

I have the GX3 & a PodPoint home charger. The green LED flashes when the charge cycle is complete, i.e. fully charged, but still plugged in to the vehicle. Happens on both the LEAF & the Outlander.

Back