Maintenance Manual

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crustovich

Has anyone been able to get their hands on a maintenance manual for the Outlander PHEV?
I have seen a link to an online manual where the illustration links don't work (which is the bit I need).

jaapv said:
Yes- and when you try to open the PDF, you get a 404 error - in Russian. :(

Ignore the underlined "PDI etc." link in the main pane and go straight to left-hand menu - that should work :p

Its been designed as an On-LINE only manual - you can't download the whole thing.
It has improved recently as there were some chapter links that didn't work but it still has broken links.
Its not the OPs they have just. Passed on an east European website link.
I would assume only authorised service dealers have officially got access to this document.

Maybe the OP can produce a pic of the self leveling headlamp wiring diagram at this link

http://mmc-autoelectric.org.ua/manuals/eur/outlander/IMG/90/HEU08E33AC00ENG.pdf

All I get is a blank screen and the error 404.

Some links do work, and it seems like the folder level depth within the section may be a problem.

Still waiting for access to a CD version that I can buy.

I still can't see the illustrations, for example if I go to CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS<PHEV>
ETACS-ECU on the left hand side, the text is there, but there is a "broken picture" symbol where the illustration should be.
Have tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Explorer, all with the same result.
What am I missing?

crustovich said:
I still can't see the illustrations, for example if I go to CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS<PHEV>
ETACS-ECU on the left hand side, the text is there, but there is a "broken picture" symbol where the illustration should be.
Have tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Explorer, all with the same result.
What am I missing?

Same thing here, always has been.

Back