Newbie to the forum 1ST POST

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev007

Hello all Outlander Phev owners have placed an order for a GX3H LEATHER Glacier Blue have been told May 20th for Delivery think there is plenty of interest in this vehicle have ordered protection kit as well looking forward to it replacing my Kia Sportage had several incidents over fuel filters in winter
reading the forum think I have made the right choice thanks guys.

Wow, 4 months lead time. Glad I ordered when I did (few weeks ago, just after New Year) as I pick up my 4h day after tomorrow.

GX3 models are in short demand as Mitsubishi assumes most people will go for a GX4 and therefore there are less allotted slots for GX3 builds.

I had a 3 month wait for mine, when I ordered it back in early September getting it on 3rd December.

I remember watching marinetraffic.com and seeing the Capricornus Leader go from port to port with my car on board and getting frustrated with the dealer when they stated I'd get it next week, though knowing the boat was still in the middle of the English Channel.

Interesting info on the G3. My order went in December and I had an original delivery of Feb but that has now slipped to early May. Could be that the leasing company has delayed things till my current lease expires which is early May.

I ummed and ahhed about the G3, G3 leather and G4, but opted for the G3 standard in the end. Leather was £10 more a month and the G4 £40 more a month. Leather would be nice, but as it didn't come with the heated seats (which the wife wanted) I thought I'd save the £120 per annum. Sort of regretting it now, though!!

Looking forward to getting to know my new car in a few months time...

Hypermiler said:
"4 month lead time!"
That's ok - a good excuse to upgrade to the 4h/s! ;)
H

Nice idea, but my leasing company wants £500 to cancel the order and put in a new one. Bit much really! Anyway, I shall be virtuous and think of the savings with my G3 and give it to charity (well, a bit!).

Ozukus said:
I remember watching marinetraffic.com and seeing the Capricornus Leader go from port to port with my car on board and getting frustrated with the dealer when they stated I'd get it next week, though knowing the boat was still in the middle of the English Channel.
How can one find out on what ship his car is??
That's quite cool!

Kim said:
How can one find out on what ship his car is??
That's quite cool!

Your dealer should be able to tell you what ship your car is on once it's in Transit, I followed mine from Singapore, up through the Suez Canal, it then went to Alexandria, Lebanon, stopped off in Greece, Italy, Spain, Casablanca, then onto Holland, Germany, back to Holland and then into the UK. Once in the UK it's about 7-10 days to get through the red tape and add any non standard fittings like rear parking sensors etc.

Back