PHEV Description and Technical Reveal?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipper

Hi,
There's a post on the forum giving links to various technical and descriptive documents/manuals about the PHEV...but I'll be blowed if I can find it! I had it bookmarked but a second HDD crash a few months ago meant I lost the lot! I've now installed SDDs so hopefully this won't happen again...

Can anyone help?

Welcome ...

I was using my phone, which has this bookmark inside .. so .. sorry for not have add any words or comment on my above post

But .. you can guess type on a phone is quite a pain for some ....

PS: If you manage to find the service book in PDF in english or german or spanish .. it will be nice ... I have my paper service book in dutch ...

There's this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106981165/PHEV/PHEV%20Outlander%20ABC%20Service%20Schedule%20.pdf

The real service book is way more the 3 pages

It is interesting for know which check and operation is done for each 20k 40k etc service

elm70 said:
The real service book is way more the 3 pages

It is interesting for know which check and operation is done for each 20k 40k etc service

Well, it is WAY LESS than what many dealers will attempt to charge you for.
I just had the 2 year service done here in Australia, my car has done just on 20,000km. The quotes I had ranged from $880.00!!!! to $470.00.
The only major items, if you can call them that, are oil and filter change, brake fluid change and replacement of the deodorizer in the aircon.
The rest is pretty well look at a few hoses, top ups and check for leaks.

Honest charge for honest work is not applicable for some dealers!

I can just imagine what it would cost if they had to do any "real" work on the car when it is out of warranty. Sends cold shivers down my spine ;-)

Back