Power Bank 14kw

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aluminum frame custom made by me to fit the shape of the roof rounded in width and length
6 sensors from 20w to 25 € delivered pieces

Control panel installed in the central armrest.
On off
Interior ventilation
Ventilation batteries
230v converter
Hi-Fi amplifier
USB plug and cigarette lighter
All powered permanently thanks to the 48v 12v converter

Photo 1

Attachments

• BCBBB471-0894-46BE-B156-5F6CDEC27E97.jpeg
    BCBBB471-0894-46BE-B156-5F6CDEC27E97.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DEB0E92C-B7D5-4E53-8075-96EE82BD2EE2.jpeg
    DEB0E92C-B7D5-4E53-8075-96EE82BD2EE2.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 63
I'll be very interested to see how much power you gain from your solar panels.

For maximum output, the panel needs to be perpendicular to the sun.

This is why solar panels are ideally mounted on rooves or frames set to the same angle as the latitude of the the location where the panels are installed.

Mine are at 35 degrees for example.

My 1.5 kilowatts of panels, set to the optimum angle, generate, on average, 5kWh per day.

Hello

after a few measurements, on average about 450wh a day of sun and the maximum I saw 568wh in a day

I intend to put about 15m2 on the roof of my garage will be on inverter for home consumption when I'm not there, and connect live, via a controller on the battery 48v 300ah for a direct DC load without passing a conversion to AC and then back to DC to avoid losses

Hello, Nice work. I've seen you are mentioning hookin' inverter directly on 12V battery. In specs is not clearly specified on how many Amp battery recharges from HV system. Do you know any more details about how 12V is connected to HV?
In other words where should be proper place to hook DIY inverter ? Since European models does not feature 1,5kW inverter like in US market.

On Fuse box diagram there is many 12V gadgets with 20 and 30A ratings, I m wondering where they are taking power from, it all goes from 12V battery or it has some other supply source?

AndyInOz said:
I'll be very interested to see how much power you gain from your solar panels.

For maximum output, the panel needs to be perpendicular to the sun.

This is why solar panels are ideally mounted on rooves or frames set to the same angle as the latitude of the the location where the panels are installed.

Mine are at 35 degrees for example.

My 1.5 kilowatts of panels, set to the optimum angle, generate, on average, 5kWh per day.
The angle of acceptance of modern solar panels is far more than it used to be. I have 20 500 Wp panels orientated east-west in our UK-like climate and latitude. They produce about 9000 kWh/year.

Back