Scotland

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Just registered here
My glazier blue phev arrives in 10 days
I live outside Crieff in Perthshire
Graham

Hi Graham
Nice part of the country! Good colour too :D Welcome and hope you'll be very happy! Was tempted to say 'just in time for the indyref' but don't want to get too political :eek:

jdsx said:
Hi
Just registered here
My glazier blue phev arrives in 10 days
I live outside Crieff in Perthshire
Graham

Hi Graham
Nice part of the country! Good colour too :D Welcome and hope you'll be very happy! Was tempted to say 'just in time for the indyref' but don't want to get too political :eek:

Cheers m8
I hope everything goes well and my car arrives soon
Trying to get to grips with the new system and trying to find
ideal sites showing electric charging poles as I see this must
be a must for all of us with this new system
Graham

I know there is an Ampera driver in or around Crieff. He frequents speakEV.com so he might be able to fill you in with some local knowledge....

jdsx said:
I know there is an Ampera driver in or around Crieff. He frequents speakEV.com so he might be able to fill you in with some local knowledge....

Hi All

Well that's me just received the phone call to say my new baby is ready to be uplifted with its new tow bar on it
It's away to get its face washed (valeted)
I will be picking it up tomorrow morning at 10am just a pity I don't have time today....too much work to do but tomorrow will do fine
Not be able to sleep tonight now lol
Graham

Outlander PHEV GX3h amethyst black ordered

Due Mid November coming to Glasgow. So excited.

Could this start a queue at Glasgow charging points. :)

Newspaperboy said:
Outlander PHEV GX3h amethyst black ordered
Due Mid November coming to Glasgow. So excited.
Could this start a queue at Glasgow charging points. :)

Congrats Newspaperboy! Well there are a few other EVs as well as us Outlanders! At the moment you can usually find a charging point ok, but no doubt this will change as EVs become more popular. I do sometimes park in town, but usually I cycle in so hopefully I won't be occupying your space!

Just ordered one from Dundee Mitsubishi. Live near Perth and work in Dundee. Due mid December but I'm away then so will pick up early Jan.
Dave

Dave0507 said:
Just ordered one from Dundee Mitsubishi. Live near Perth and work in Dundee. Due mid December but I'm away then so will pick up early Jan.
Dave

Hi Dave

Nice to see you here and hopefully you will enjoy your new toy as we are all doing.

I live near Crieff so not far from you

Graham

I keep seeing a White PHEV parked around Glasgow's West End - Dowanhill Street area. I am guessing maybe someone who works at the Western Hospital, just around the corner from my office.

Have one on order as well and hopefully be hear soon :D

DaveRollo said:
I keep seeing a White PHEV parked around Glasgow's West End - Dowanhill Street area. I am guessing maybe someone who works at the Western Hospital, just around the corner from my office.

Have one on order as well and hopefully be hear soon :D

When does it come DaveRollo? Colour? Tell us more!

Paule23 said:
When does it come DaveRollo? Colour? Tell us more!

Gone for the GX4H in Polar Bear White from New Car Discount. Had an email update this morning that it should be at the dealers later this week and might be ready for collection next week

EDIT: Just emailed the documents through for collection next week, maybe 25 Nov :D

I've ordered a Blue 3h!!! Hope to get it in time for Christmas, meanwhile I regularly see one (Black) in the SSE Hydro building on Waterloo street/Glasgow charging if I am out at lunchtime. Looking forward to taking in the details from this forum in more detail as delivery gets closer.

My lease company has just emailed to say my car is due in the UK tomorrow, 2-3 weeks to go from docking to delivery so might just make it for Christmas. I can't wait!

Paule23 said:
My lease company has just emailed to say my car is due in the UK tomorrow, 2-3 weeks to go from docking to delivery so might just make it for Christmas. I can't wait!
Congrats Paule23...whereabouts are you?

jdsx said:
Paule23 said:
Congrats Paule23...whereabouts are you?

Hi JD, I'm up in Lenzie, only about 7-8 miles from the city so if I drive into work now I can take advantage of the range AND the free charging/parking in the city (a couple of GCC multi-stories near my office)

Paule23 said:
Hi JD, I'm up in Lenzie, only about 7-8 miles from the city so if I drive into work now I can take advantage of the range AND the free charging/parking in the city (a couple of GCC multi-stories near my office)
Look forward to seeing you in Glasgow, maybe, as long as you're not parking in my space of course :lol:

I'm Southside of Glasgow, usually on the M77.
White with black wheels.
Previously a white Ampera.
Don't tend to charge in town so not going be competition for charging spots :)
I've seen a couple, black near me somewhere and a blue one on my commute.

Back