Scotland

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an unexpected early Christmas present yesterday. Ta da.....

Unexpected as the lease company said I did not get paperwork to them in time and they would postpone delivery until the New year. This was fine by me as I can't drive for a couple of weeks, but I was still very surprised and pleased to see this roll off the wagon yesterday. Can't wait to try it out!

Paule23 said:
LondonLass, Scotland topic, pray do tell all.

Glacier blue gx3h finally coming to the east end of Glasgow after a bit of a wait. Got the phone call to say that it will be delivered tomorrow. Insurance sorted, need to get off my backside and order a charging point next for the house. Carpet mats ordered off of ebay, i'll need to ask people to take their shoes off if it arrives before they do. I think there might be a few "wee runs" over the weekend.

Shiny white 3h due to arrive at end of Feb will be driven north of Inverness so lots of hills to run up and lots of hills to "charge" down, snowing like hell here at the moment so may need wifes Juke 4x4 this afternoon.

Hi there, I see a few from Glasgow and the west, but so far no one on here from Edinburgh area - anyone? I am in the process of looking to lease an GX4h via my own small company as the various tax elements make it a bit of a no-brainer, but I'd like the opportunity to meet/speak to a current owner if possible.

Hi,

GX4hs in Pearl White ordered to Ayr, should arrive in T minus 55 days and counting. Good bye Ford Smax titanium x.

Canny wait... :p

New user here….car turned up yesterday Frost White GX4H and impressed already but the bings and bongs need some “refinement” lol

I work in Duke St, Glasgow so get free parking and charge up in the car park there so no brainer really!!

Unhappy now the accessories range has been extended as my lease can’t be changed to add these and I liked the sports kit and bonnet badging but hey ho!! lol

cheers
Paul

jcandmorag said:
Hi,

GX4hs in Pearl White ordered to Ayr, should arrive in T minus 55 days and counting. Good bye Ford Smax titanium x.

T minus... 13,894 minutes and counting. :p

jcandmorag said:
jcandmorag said:
Hi,

soon be here.......

11 of the longest days of your life! I don't envy you sitting in it for hours on end getting it set up, if the weather keeps up. I remember how hot I was 2 months ago sat with the manuals, my iPhone and my key fob going through a long winded procedure where the car had to be on ACC with the drivers door closed. I felt like I had just come out of the sauna. You can't open the windows on ACC only - so tip from me, open the windows first by starting the car, then do all the procedural stuff. ;)

Paule23 said:
jcandmorag said:
jcandmorag said:
Hi,

soon be here.......

At last, Morag arrived on Monday :p
It actually didn't take long to get it all setup, I'm good that way :ugeek:
I'm surprised at how fast she actually is for a two ton SUV, never really got the chance during the test drive. One bad point is a rattling noise coming from back seat passenger side, wife won't drive it so I can sit in the back to investigate, too complicated for her.
All in all.... Very impressed!

GX4hs pearl white

It may be the rear passenger side panel in the boot. Several people have modified it. Try rolling up a towel tightly and putting it in the boot well beside the battery to force the panel against the wheel arch. Rattling should stop. ;)

Neverfuel said:
It may be the rear passenger side panel in the boot. Several people have modified it. Try rolling up a towel tightly and putting it in the boot well beside the battery to force the panel against the wheel arch. Rattling should stop. ;)

Thought I remembered reading something about this... Just off to have a look

Cheers

Neverfuel said:

Aha.... Noise all gone! A six inch length of water pipe insulation foam did the trick. :twisted:

jcandmorag said:
Neverfuel said:

Aha.... Noise all gone! A six inch length of water pipe insulation foam did the trick. :twisted:

Nope... Stupid noise is back! Think I'll have to do the drilling and screwing thing.

jcandmorag said:
Paule23 said:
Hi,

Canny wait...

T minus... 13,894 minutes and counting.

soon be here.......

At last, Morag arrived on Monday
It actually didn't take long to get it all setup, I'm good that way
I'm surprised at how fast she actually is for a two ton SUV, never really got the chance during the test drive. One bad point is a rattling noise coming from back seat passenger side, wife won't drive it so I can sit in the back to investigate, too complicated for her.
All in all.... Very impressed!

GX4hs pearl white
Too complicated? :? Push button-press start- shift into D - press accelerator- turn steering wheel as required.... :roll:

Apart from one I know in Ayr, today I see three? Grey, Prestwick road, blue ,Ayr somewhere and a blue ( maybe the same one ) pass right by my house... BeJesus! :evil:

Back