Source charging.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

englishman

Popped into Asda Dartford today to do some shopping , decided to try the new EV cable out .

Out of four bays two were occupied by ICE cars and all four charging units offline.

Found out the following called Source and was told they should be working let me check.

Was then told they would book an engineer to check these units out as there seemed to be a fault.

And to top it all the EV units are right next to the smoking area, and a member of staff told me both cars parked in the bays were staff members cars..

Needless to say I shopped at the Sava Centre Sainsburys.

Asda makes a big deal about EV charging etc then doesn't offer the service.

This isn't just me being unlucky checked on-line and Asda Dartford is mentioned more then once.

Called Asda head office and the chap promised to look into it , realized it was pointless when he tried to end the call and I said you need something from me don't you ? no I don't think so ! my name phone number would help.....
I hung up....

I had the same issue in Waitrose in Welwyn Garden City, 4 spaces and only one coned off for EV. I got in touch with Source and they sorted it with excellent customer service.

Back