Suggested All Weather Mats for 2023 Outlander PHEV?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duaneger

Hi all

Have had my PHEV for a few months now. Trying to find some good all weather mats for it. I come across several mats on Amazon but they seem like they're for the non-PHEV models. Was wondering if anybody on this forum have found some that fit the 2023 PHEV.

Cheers!

So did yours come with the carpet factory mats with the blue trim? Our stealership said we would have to pay $1,000 for the “package” that they add to all of their vehicles. Part of the package was floor mats and rear mud guards. When I refused to pay that we had to walk away from the purchase. Two weeks later they called back and said they could remove the package if we still wanted the car. They removed the floor mats and mud guards. I’ve never purchased a car without factory mats before so I think they did that to spite me. So we had to buy the all weather PHEV mats. They seem ok but don’t cover the area under the brake and accelerator pedals very well. I can post a picture of them if you like.

Exactly. The ones with the blue trim. That's crazy they wouldn't let you opt out of the package. Funny how they regretting trying to push that later and called you back :lol:

I always swap out the the carpet mats for all weather ones, but surprised how hard it is to find anything specifically for the PHEV model. The non-PHEV mats won't fit, right? Please share photos. Curious to see what you mean by the coverage of the mats.

I checked out the weathertech site and they don't have a laser fit mat for the 2023 PHEV yet. it says I can get the trim-fit one, where I have to cut it to shape myself...really not in the mood for that :lol:

duaneger said:
Exactly. The ones with the blue trim. That's crazy they wouldn't let you opt out of the package. Funny how they regretting trying to push that later and called you back :lol:

I always swap out the the carpet mats for all weather ones, but surprised how hard it is to find anything specifically for the PHEV model. The non-PHEV mats won't fit, right? Please share photos. Curious to see what you mean by the coverage of the mats.

Look at the exposed carpet just under the pedals. Left it dirty so you can see that.
B97E5BEB-C5F1-42F9-9FEB-35410C6EF5F0.jpeg18060C5C-0222-4950-B406-99B51258D81F.jpegA5C73A1D-A511-449D-8A00-98702444337E.jpeg

msmatt said:
I bought WeatherTech mats for my 2018. They are the waterproof tray style and fit like a glove. Not the cheapest though.

Hi, when checking their site, they don't offer the floor liner mats for a MY2016 Outlander PHEV. What model mats are you using?

Hi team,

Just a quick thought.

The floor mats in my car have holes that fit over hooks in the floor.

This is to prevent the mats from sliding up underneath the pedals and jamming them.

If you do buy mats that don't have those holes, I recommend that you buy some grommets and make your own.

(The last time I bought some grommets, they were supplied with the tool and die which was needed to set them/fix them.)

Beardo said:
msmatt said:
I bought WeatherTech mats for my 2018. They are the waterproof tray style and fit like a glove. Not the cheapest though.

Hi, when checking their site, they don't offer the floor liner mats for a MY2016 Outlander PHEV. What model mats are you using?

I don't have the bill anymore but I believe they were the "FloorLiner" , regular, not HP.
I only bought the front liners, back seat passengers are rare.
2018 was the first year in Canada so they may not go further back.

Hi All

I know it's been a few months since this post was active, but I was on a waiting list for Tuxmat (dotcom), and got an email yesterday saying they now have all weather mats for the 2023+ Outlander PHEV. I just purchased mine. From the photos on the web site, they do a better job at covering under the pedals, and also have retention holes to fix them in place. I'll post photos once they arrive and I install them.

Cheers,
D

duaneger said:
Hi All

I know it's been a few months since this post was active, but I was on a waiting list for Tuxmat (dotcom), and got an email yesterday saying they now have all weather mats for the 2023+ Outlander PHEV. I just purchased mine. From the photos on the web site, they do a better job at covering under the pedals, and also have retention holes to fix them in place. I'll post photos once they arrive and I install them.

Cheers,
D

Hi, did you receive the tuxmats? can you post the photos? thanks

Back