The Wrong Vehicle For The (Just) Curious?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverfuel

Ok, we all have the vehicle for different reasons.

But, we are seeing major tests carried out by several forum members (including myself). If any of us got the car to cut down on fuel usage (including electricity), who are testing the car to provide info to others - where you would not use the car normally, please post your name and hopeful outcome here.

Neverfuel

Trying to prove that the car MPG trip and lifetime meter are accurate.

Trying to work out the correlation between outside air temperature and EV miles displayed, MMCS bars used and EV miles travelled - against the known data of miles recorded vs litres filled (brim to brim).

Desperate to dig into the car calculations on "history". That should be a right giggle!

As a retired mechanical engineer and also a bit of a 'petrol head' I find the investigations that members are making and the conclusions they are offering to be very interesting.

However the more I understand the systems in use and the more I drive the car, which I consider to be very clever as are those who designed it, the more I have come to the conclusion that one should ... JFDI!

(Just f***ing drive it!)

18b2a4e2-9b64-47e6-af73-df89c7b5698f.jpg

Back