Time change GMT -BST

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duetto

Got the base model GX3h phev. How do I change the clock now the GB clocks have gone forward an hour. The manual [page 8.42] does not seem to fit with the controls.

I can grasp pressing the sel button to go from hours to minutes etc but cannot find "time" going through menu options.

Need simple steps to follow.

Hi,

Tooke me ages to work this out last night. By default time setting comes from RDS and this did not update my clock to BST - maybe it's because I live in a remote part of Shetland. Anyhow you need to turn this off first to be able to set the time. To do this:

Press Menu.
Press Select (right hand knob) until you get to CT setting.
Rotate Select knob to change CT setting from On to Off.
An adjust time Menu should now appear after pressing Select.

Hopefully you can now adjust the time manually - page 8-42 in my handbook (from December 2014 car).

Hunda

thanks I will try tomorrow, down here on opposite end of GB here on isle of wight it is gusty gales and driving rain made worst as we are high up in the clouds.

Hunda .......................gave your tip to local phev dealer they had several calls and had no answer other than it should auto update.

I spent the day after the change trying to work out how to change the time - which it did itself eventually automatically.
Clearly the clock works on the same timescales as the entertainment system!!

nick2b said:
I spent the day after the change trying to work out how to change the time - which it did itself eventually automatically.
Clearly the clock works on the same timescales as the entertainment system!!

Yeah - I noticed something similar.

Drove the car on the morning - time had not updated, drove after mid day and it had updated!! Had me very confused as to what the correct time was!

It will depend on the RDS (a coded message giving station details etc. from which ever transmitter you currently are tuned into) info being received. I know up here our FM transmissions can be very weak in places (I need an external FM antenna for the radio in the house) and this means the time update is maybe not received. Also it is possible the information is not updated correctly when it should be done by the radio stations concerned.

As I said I struggled to find the setting in the radio myself - it's kind of buried somewhere not obvious. I'll probably refer back to my own post in October when I have to change it again ;)

duetto said:
down here on opposite end of GB here on isle of wight it is gusty gales and driving rain made worst as we are high up in the clouds.

A bit like this end of the country then ;)

I have an Outlander Intense 15MY and have found that the clock keep returning to UTC/GMT every night when I charge it.
Is there anyway of disregarding the time-stamp on the electric network? It's the only way I can imagine that it is getting the time. Obviously our (Ireland) electricity supplier hasn't switched to summer time.

eJorgen said:
I have an Outlander Intense 15MY and have found that the clock keep returning to UTC/GMT every night when I charge it.
Is there anyway of disregarding the time-stamp on the electric network? It's the only way I can imagine that it is getting the time. Obviously our (Ireland) electricity supplier hasn't switched to summer time.

The 20:20 tariff I am on here in London doesn't come off GMT all year round but I have no problem with my clock. I assume it is linked to radio. :?

Back