What to do when satnav says road conditions changed?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnox

So the satnav has said to me a few times ( in a moderately annoyed / angry voice) that road conditions have changed and whether I would like to confirm roite change. Well, thinking it's voice activated, I yelled at it "yes, please" but that did no good. What am I suppose to do, when "road conditions change" to reroute around traffic jams etc?

A new button should appear on the left above the direction arrow saying 'new route' or something like that. Press it and it will give you a choice to select this new route or keep the original and details of time saved will be displayed. If you don't do anything after a few mins, I think it selects the new route anyway.

pheverish said:
A new button should appear on the left above the direction arrow saying 'new route' or something like that. Press it and it will give you a choice to select this new route or keep the original and details of time saved will be displayed. If you don't do anything after a few mins, I think it selects the new route anyway.

Yeah, I had this yesterday, you have to push on the 'new route' button and then when it shows you a map with orange and yellow arrows on for old and new routes on the right it also shows 2 buttons saying old route and new route, to choose which one you want to use you need to push the appropriate button.

Took me ages to work that out, and by the time I had I was stuck in the traffic it wanted me to avoid!

Back