10 character WiFi password, old app (android)

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulF

So my PHEV still has a 10 character password for the WiFi
I understand that the new PHEV android app won't work with this.
Does anyone have a link to the old app, or an APK for it?
From reading online i see the old app may not work on modern Android phones, but I do have an older device I can use (if I could find the app).

Or is my only option to get a Mitsubishi garage to apply the update?

It's not your only option, but it's perhaps the best option overall. The purpose of the update is for increased security, as the vehicle can be unlocked if access is gained through the App. For that reason, the update is FOC at dealers, although I appreciate that getting to a dealer may be far from free.

My Remote CTRL app has not been working since this summer. I keep getting a Connection Error.

Asked Dealer last week when I took vehicle in for servicing, what the issue may be and they advised that the issue is Nation wide (Canada).

This App had worked fine from Sept 2021 till Jul 2023. Now it will not connect to car.

2022 Outlander PHEV 13.8KWH GT Moder.

My Remote CTRL app has not been working since this summer. I keep getting a Connection Error.

Asked Dealer last week when I took vehicle in for servicing, what the issue may be and they advised that the issue is Nation wide (Canada).

This App had worked fine from Sept 2021 till Jul 2023. Now it will not connect to car.

2022 Outlander PHEV 13.8KWH GT Moder.
Still using a Samsung Galaxy 10SE

Make sure you also have Location turned on, on your phone.
Also, what I also do is to connect to the car's WiFi before I open the app...

Back