Bought EvBatMon for Xmas

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anko said:
elm70 said:
but 94% after over 3y and over 100k km does look good ..
I think with 38 Ah you are doing much better than most of us .... :D

Quite happy for an old lemon that nobody did want in all Netherlands

But ... EvBatMon or car has its own maths ..

Like somebody poster before: Data I got for the battery is 90%, 34,2Ah.

In my case I get as report .. 94.7% and 36Ah ... so .. not the 38Ah per the "proper" maths ... in reality my car is exactly 90% battery condition , which anyhow is not too bad

I think previous owner was doing tons of km on motorway ... since my car was deliver with a broken charge (which I got replaced by my local seller), car was not charge since a while too ... plus .. having been unsold for almost half the year ... possibly battery was happy to be sitting unused and at low charge level (keep 30% battery charge for long "resting" time .. is what is well know by RC Hobby Model Airplane with LiPo battery .. for keep the battery during the winter time)

Per what EvBatMon tell about my car ... my lemon still has quite some good juice inside ;)

Anyhow .. again quite some offtopic

Has anybody some good idea for get proper logging PID using EvBatMon ?

Anybody made some script for convert the EvBatMon text format in a more XLS friendly format ?

A little update on logging from EvBatMon

I did disabled auto rotate on my phone .. left the phone active with the EvBatMon on the screen .. over the custom page with manually set up icons .. and this time I got 20/30 min of uninterrupted PID log exactly I did wish to get

Now ... I just need a tool for convert the estensive text file into a usable XLS

Back