Charging App question from a newbie

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzenator

Hi Guys

I am a proud owner of a new Gx4h. managed to get the app working but within a few days of this it has asked me to update it.
Before I do so, I would like to invite advice from others who have done so and wonder whether they have experienced any problems.
I can only draw from the experience of updating my phone to the latest version of android software only to see a previously perfectly functioning phone being reduced to metaphorical pieces.

Many thanks

Jimmy

jazzenator said:
Hi Guys

I am a proud owner of a new Gx4h. managed to get the app working but within a few days of this it has asked me to update it.
Before I do so, I would like to invite advice from others who have done so and wonder whether they have experienced any problems.
I can only draw from the experience of updating my phone to the latest version of android software only to see a previously perfectly functioning phone being reduced to metaphorical pieces.

Many thanks

Jimmy
I updated with no trouble at all. Current version is A. 1.3.7

Hi,

The only troubles I have read here are the Wi-Fi dropping out when "talking" to the car.

I made sure that all other Wi-Fi sources were disabled when updating my Phev.

Regards Trex.

Back