Charging in continental Europe with Charge Your Car

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypermiler

I just rang charge your car to ask how their agreement with new motion works. There are loads of charge points in the Netherlands shown on the new motion app map. The lady from charge your car said that charging at new motion points is free for cyc card holders as long as the point is operated by new motion. Has anyone tried this? Normally they are 25-29 euro cent per kWh. Bargain but not convinced it will work... For one thing I am struggling to find any points that actually say new motion is the operator...
Cheers
H

Hypermiler said:
I just rang charge your car to ask how their agreement with new motion works. There are loads of charge points in the Netherlands shown on the new motion app map. The lady from charge your car said that charging at new motion points is free for cyc card holders as long as the point is operated by new motion. Has anyone tried this? Normally they are 25-29 euro cent per kWh. Bargain but not convinced it will work... For one thing I am struggling to find any points that actually say new motion is the operator...
Cheers
H
If you click on a point it will show the operator (scroll down)

https://my.thenewmotion.com/

Back