collected today

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duetto

first day a 12 mile drive home, had to stop at the garage only quarter of a tank of petrol what happened to the full tank dealers used to supply with a new car? first problem did not know how to turn engine off, quick phone call back to garage for that one.

what i did not notice in the test drive was the short seats, plenty of space and room but the length from back of the seat towards the knee [sitting area] is japanese size very small had ache in my thights when i got home. Otherwise ok liked a lot just hope my long legs adjust to small seats, never had short seats in a car before, but then this is my first japanese car.

how was your first drive

If you tilt the seat squab up it supports long legs, something I was quick to do, having long legs myself.

Mine was delivered with a completely empty tank - I think it was actually dry! They apologised and explained that their pump had failed - it was fully charged and there was a petrol station a couple of miles down the road...

Had mine handed over with a full tank and the stamp for the yearly swiss autobahn fee (worth 40 swiss francs) on the window.

Back