Day running lights failure

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasheo

Hi,

My 2015 GX5H drivers side day running light has stopped working. Anyone had this problem, is it likely to be a fuse or something more sinister? They are LEDs as far as I can tell so shouldnt really burn out should they?

Could be a dodgy connection or a wobbly bulb. Can LED's have a wobbly bulb? When my trailer lights stop working it's usually a wobbly bulb connection. I think LED 'bulbs' can actually stop working. Don't think it's a fuse for just one bulb. At least both lights would go out if it was a fuse, plus probably a few other things on the same fuse too. Most 'modern' things that 'last forever' still have the ability - just as well as old things did - to stop working.

I have a Clairol hairdryer that I bought in 1974 that still works. Apart from this and a Sinclair calculator (decided not to bother with a C5) pretty much everything else I purchased in the 1970s has now stopped working though. I had a black marker pen that worked until recently that was my fathers, and he died in 1990.

Perhaps somebody can be more helpful than I am and tell you how to check and/or change the bulb.

Back