Does the PHEV Have a heat pump 2019-2020

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renergy

Hello everyone, New member here I have been looking through the forums trying to confirm if the outlander has a heat pump some articles on the internet seem to think they do, some don't, Could anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks

Lee

Hello everyone, New member here I have been looking through the forums trying to confirm if the outlander has a heat pump some articles on the internet seem to think they do, some don't, Could anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks

Lee

The new Outlander 4th generation (2022 in some markets, 2023+ in North America), has a heat pump yes. I've read that it's rather weak and doesn't work below -15C though. Older generation PHEVS do not have one. They use an electric PTC heater if equipped.

The availability of a heat pump in plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) for the 2019-2020 model years varies by manufacturer and model. Some PHEVs are equipped with heat pumps to improve energy efficiency and heating performance, while others may rely on traditional heating systems. It's recommended to check the specific specifications of the PHEV model you're interested in to determine if it includes a heat pump.
I probably shouldn't interact with a bot, but I'd have thought it's pretty bloody obvious that we're talking only about one specific PHEV on here :rolleyes:

I was wandering what a generic replays all four of them... like from a professional politician.
Didn't thought about AI.
*wondering. Wandering means walking around. I hope you don't mind me helping you with your English? It's generally really good and I know that when I lived in Germany I appreciated the corrections needed to get it better.

If you don't like it, I'll stop.

The new Outlander 4th generation (2022 in some markets, 2023+ in North America), has a heat pump yes. I've read that it's rather weak and doesn't work below -15C though. Older generation PHEVS do not have one. They use an electric PTC heater if equipped.
I have a 2023 PHEV and the heat pump seems fast and efficient! (and I live in CANADA... :)

I was wandering what a generic replays all four of them... like from a professional politician.
Didn't thought about AI.

Once you've had to deal with a few AI posts, they become more obvious, along these lines:

Lots of words, apparently in the right order, but subtle, weird, non-human mistakes, and no value added by the post.

*wondering. Wandering means walking around. I hope you don't mind me helping you with your English? It's generally really good and I know that when I lived in Germany I appreciated the corrections needed to get it better.

If you don't like it, I'll stop.
No problemo.
I know the difference in wander and wonder but when just typing it fast and if the corrector don't get the misspell...it stays as it is.
I am relying to much on autocorrect probably and not paying attention.

Last edited:
Back