Few questions

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryP

Hi all, first time poster long time lurker.

I picked up my PHEV last week and I'm loving it. But I have a few random questions

Does the middle cubby, under the armrest, have 4 exposed bolts in it or are they covered? They look in finished in mine.

Does the diagnostics port have a cover?

somewhere ive seen a phev bag and gloves, I assume to store the cable and prevent shocks when it's wet. Does everyone have them? I don't have a set.

I'm finding the forum helped me get to grips with wether this was the right car for me and how to make the most of it.

Harry

Hi there.

I don't know the answers to your first two questions - I've not looked at the places you refer to.

Regarding the last question - I do have a bag for my cable - but it is an aftermarket 16A cable and the bag came with it. No bag came with the standard 13A cable that was supplied with the car. No gloves either, but they really should not be necessary - you should not be making connections with the power turned on. The dedicated 16A and 30A plugs and sockets are waterproof (ish!) and you really should not have a 13A socket exposed to rain.

hi

my car has the 4 bolts/screws exposed and there is no cover for the diagnostic port, as I mentioned before it's not quite German.. but I still love it!
filled the tank Monday 20th Oct and yesterday the display finally moved slightly down from full to almost full tank :D

Back