Inbound Ships for November UK Deliveries

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozukus

Anyone know the names of the ships that are supplying November deliveries for the UK.

Ordered mine 13th September, starting to get a tad frustrated with the delivery times along with poor info from Mitsubishi.

It must depend on the model/spec you have ordered. I ordered mine on 25th of September and picked it up last Saturday (4th October) from Poole Mitsubishi. Just over a week. Was standard spec GX4h in Pearlescent White.

CJ

Finally got a proper date for my car.

"The ship name is CAPRICORNUS, it is due to dock on the 1/11/2014. By the time your vehicle gets delivered to us and we PDI it, should be ready for you to collect on the 14th November"

It's currently near Koln in Germany on its way to its next port which is Amsterdam.

http://www.shipfinder.com/

I know, a tad sad, but am impatient when it comes to cars, first one I've ever had to wait for!

Ozukus said:
It's currently near Koln in Germany on its way to its next port which is Amsterdam.

http://www.shipfinder.com/

I know, a tad sad, but am impatient when it comes to cars, first one I've ever had to wait for!

You may well be right Ozukus, however is that ship not too close for a 1st Nov delivery? :roll:

There is a Capricornus Leader just left Singapore a day ago. It's due in at the Suez Canal on 27th October. I'm guessing it's then heading for Felixstowe or similar for the 1st Nov? Also the Capricornus Leader is NYKLine which is a Vehicle Carrier not a container ship. It's also the same ship used in the video of PHEV's being off loaded in Zeebrugge see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iqGquPcNA

You can track it on http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:101.0889/centery:2.790033/zoom:8/oldmmsi:564902000/olddate:lastknown

Whichever it is, I'm perfectly happy to join you in the 'tad sad' category as we wait (impatiently) for our cars. ;)

Thanks for this, you are right, more poor information from Mitsubishi.

4 weeks and 2 days till I can pick it up, not that I'm counting or anything, from the :( git!

This is all too exiting! I ordered a 3h about 3 weeks ago and was told by the dealer this week that I would be looking at the first week in November. After seeing your great links to view the ships I thought I’d call Mitsubishi just to check and was told there are number of 3h’s sitting at Portbury and have been there since the 5th of this month! So called the dealer and now told I should get the car early next week, oh the difference a phone call can make. Still wish I’d seen the boat come in :)

Paddlepower - that ties in with what my dealer advised, I ordered a 3h in Atlantic Grey last Saturday and was told there was stock at (or due at) Portbury and the car should be available middle of next week. I sure hope that's true and it's not still at sea for November delivery :eek:

Sorry I should have said, they are 3h's in Atlantic Grey. He said about 6 of them there as I remember. Sure someone forgot to put them on the system :geek:

Note of caution for everyone waiting on a November delivery date.

If (BIG IF) our cars are on the Ship 'Capricornus Leader' (best guess) then it's currently docking and unloading in ports around the Mediterranean. http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:29.61992/centery:31.43387/zoom:8/mmsi:564902000
It's been through the Suez Canal(27th Oct), onto Lebanon (28th), back to Egypt (29th) and it's due to dock in Greece 31st of October.

I'm guessing any delivery would take a couple of weeks from port to show room - complete registration - then to our doors. Unless it leaves Greece and heads direct to the UK it's not going to arrive on our shores until Mid November, and then add two weeks on to that.

I'm now hoping for early December. HURRY UP!!!!!

I've just ordered a solid white 3h and have been told the ship is due to dock 11th November...could be a few days either way, but should receive the car before the end of November once the detachable towbar has been fitted. :D

My salesman (useless p***t springs to mind) at Mitsubishi looks like he can't type or read, one or the other. As best as I can find out the Capricornus Leader is due to dock in the UK on the 11th November, which means there's no chance he will meet his delivery date he gave me of the 14th, so I expect I will get it some time during the week of the 24th.

Considering I placed my order on the 8th September I am finding this extremely annoying.

If it wasn't for the fact it was a 4x4 PHEV that I could afford and had I just been going for a diesel 4x4 I would have cancelled this and gone with another make as I see this as a prelude to the poor after care I will probably get.

Just for anyone expecting a vehicle on the Capricornus Leader.

I just received this information for my vehicle.

GBnnnnnnnnn 16/11/2014 CAPRICORNUS LEADER REPHEV RL1 Outlander GX3h 2.0 PHEV Auto T53 - 14.5 X42 000128000585 1 000128

So it now looks like the Capricornus Leader will dock in the UK on the 16th November.

Remember Ozukus "you have to be alive to moan" :lol: I love that saying because it's so true ;) then we have Karma :? Your PHEV properly be damaged now when it land :shock: or the ship will sink on route like the ship which had new BMWs in 2002 near Ramsgate Kent then we all be hunting for you :evil: :eek: that Ozukus :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: don't worry Sir it's only slight water damage he!he! :p

KentishSteve said:
Remember Ozukus "you have to be alive to moan" :lol: I love that saying because it's so true ;) then we have Karma :? Your PHEV properly be damaged now when it land :shock: or the ship will sink on route like the ship which had new BMWs in 2002 near Ramsgate Kent then we all be hunting for you :evil: :eek: that Ozukus :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: don't worry Sir it's only slight water damage he!he! :p

I would be moaning a lot less if my Dealer had been more up front, I've been told:

End Sep early Oct
Mid Oct
End Oct early Nov
Mid Nov
Now End Nov early Dec

And yes, your probably right, mine will be the one that rolls off the ship damaged!

Back