Inbound Ships for November UK Deliveries

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like watching a slow boat from China.

My GX4H in white should be on this fella, just moving up the West coast of Portugal and about to enter the Bay of Biscay, fingers crossed it arrives in UK around the 16th.

I was hoping for delivery before the end of November, when my MOT runs out on my existing banger! :lol:

DaveRollo said:
It's like watching a slow boat from China.

My GX4H in white should be on this fella, just moving up the West coast of Portugal and about to enter the Bay of Biscay, fingers crossed it arrives in UK around the 16th.

I was hoping for delivery before the end of November, when my MOT runs out on my existing banger! :lol:

Just got this email from my dealer.

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad new again but the docking of your vehicle has now gone to the 21st November so it seems unlikely to be ready for you to collect by the end of the month."

That would put it around the 5th December at the earliest.

Appreciate the update, I was thinking it would run into December.

My business partner took delivery of a brand new diesel Outlander today, very similar spec and colour to the PHEV I have ordered, he is over the moon.

He would have bought a PHEV, only his horse box and ponies come in at 1560kg. :eek:

RobOwen said:
I've just ordered a solid white 3h and have been told the ship is due to dock 11th November...could be a few days either way, but should receive the car before the end of November once the detachable towbar has been fitted. :D
I followed this up yesterday and was told whatever ship my car was on actually docked a few days early - my car is currently in "maintenance" for the towbar fit. It then moves to "distribution" and they expect to be able to deliver on or around 17th Nov (tbc) :D

My first post be gentle folks!

Ordered mid-Oct was told then the ship was due to dock 11th Nov. Chased up today - now due at dealers 17th then delivery to me within 7 days.

Found out my reg number today as well so getting quite excited! Should get it end of next week if i am lucky or may be w/c 24th?

Have been following the forum closely - very impressed so far with the lots of daily posts it's really helpful for prospective buyers and new owners.

I ordered an Atlantic Grey GX4h on friday 31st October. Spoke to my salesman on tuesday who said my car had arrived!!

Picking up next thursday but could have picked up this weekend. Just need front parking sensors fitted. Really pleased but dont understand why people are waiting for shipments when there seem to be cars available in the uk...confused, but happy. I also got a discount that my local dealer couldn't offer.

Great forum btw with lots of really useful information. Thanks.

Capricornus Leader is due to dock in Zeebrugee today at about 1pm. It's just sitting off the coast waiting it's turn. Give it 24hrs to leave Zeebrugee and my guess is that it's next port will be somewhere in the UK. Not convinced it's Portbury, might be Felixstowe or Portsmouth. Anyway, if it heads straight for the UK after Zeebrugee you'll looking at it docking Monday or Tuesday next week. I completely understand that I am completely pathetic for knowing this information... but as I don't have my car yet this is as much fun as I get!!! Think I'm going to buy a shed!

I think that most of those car transporters make a stop off somewhere in the Thames Estuary after leaving the continent. Usually Sheerness, sometimes Tilbury.

Newspaperboy said:
Capricornus Leader is due to dock in Zeebrugee today at about 1pm. It's just sitting off the coast waiting it's turn. Give it 24hrs to leave Zeebrugee and my guess is that it's next port will be somewhere in the UK. Not convinced it's Portbury, might be Felixstowe or Portsmouth. Anyway, if it heads straight for the UK after Zeebrugee you'll looking at it docking Monday or Tuesday next week. I completely understand that I am completely pathetic for knowing this information... but as I don't have my car yet this is as much fun as I get!!! Think I'm going to buy a shed!

You may find it has other ports to go to before the UK if my dealers correct and the UK docking date has been rescheduled to 21st from the 16th.

Just got a call today my PHEV is being delivered to me next Thursday 20th Nov - happy days!

I believe the ship with my car on it docked in the UK earlier this week. So that will be from docks to dealers to my home in just over a week. Not bad at all.

DarkMeister said:
Wooo, my 4hs is being delivered on Thursday.

Now in an eBay frenzy ordering all ma bling :cool:

Pair of fluffy dice first on the list?

Update from new car discount, its showing as due to arrive at the dealer in early December-
Ordered on the 3rd October,hopefully it is on the capricornus leader.
Sam

Capricornus Leader originally due in the UK on the 16th and then the 21st is now at anchor waiting to dock at Emden in Germany.

However in the interim, to stop the boredom of waiting for my PHEV, have just picked up a Nissan Leaf for a one week test drive.

Be interesting to see how it goes, but expect if I did decide to use it for my work commute I'd get Range Anxiety :shock:

rtw said:
It says on this list that Capricornus Leader is due at Southampton on 24th November.

Yes that's up to date, but a few weeks back it was supposed to be the 16th, then was revised to 21st, at least now have a date of 24th, so expect end of 1st week December by the time it goes through processing.

Wife was right, she should have bought a big bow for it for Xmas, considering Mitsubishi Shirley originally told me end of Sep early Oct when I ordered it.

If my Phev is on that ship, does the car have to go up the country to the dealers and then transported back down to me in Southampton?
Sam

sam470 said:
If my Phev is on that ship, does the car have to go up the country to the dealers and then transported back down to me in Southampton?
Sam

'fraid so!

Considering my car is supposed to be on the Capricornus Leader was surprised to hear that my car has docked and will be ready next Saturday for pick up. Not complaining though do find my dealers comms very confusing sometimes :roll:

Back