New GX5H

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a handful of GX5h models left - Once they have gone they have gone ;)

Only Atlantic Grey and Pearl White with Grey or Porcelain leather.

Do you not think they will continue with the GX5 then, even though Mitsubishi UK have produced the brochure and everything?

The GX5 could become a collecters item!

Unfortunately no its not continuing - who knows there may be a different or revised version at some time in the future. Perhaps a Warrior or Barbarian version!! like they do on the pickups.

When did the dealers find out the GX5 was not being continued?

Mine certainly never mentioned it to me when I ordered one, not sure I would have changed my mind but should have been told.

I guess we've all seen pics of the facelifted model at Japanese ports. Nothing leaving the factory now will be old shape, so once remaining UK stock and stock already on the water has gone, the specs and prices will all be new.

ronnob said:
When did the dealers find out the GX5 was not being continued?

Mine certainly never mentioned it to me when I ordered one, not sure I would have changed my mind but should have been told.

Your dealer probably didnt know at the time. Manufacturers tend not to tell their dealers all the information so they dont switch off from selling current stock.

Just been told by the dealer i cant have my GX5h as they no longer have black. The only colour left is White with a Beige interior(yuk, no thanks!)

Been told there could be a facelift model for Sep 2015 new reg, with Orders starting in Aug!

Very disappointing and frustrating considering i have just had my Charge Point Installed!!!

Karrott, I managed to get a GX5HS last week and was not told about any issues with colour, although I did opt for white anyway.
I did ask the dealer and Mitsubishi direct about the facelift before I ordered, but was told by both that there are no immediate plans to launch it.
It will probably be later this year, but I did not want to wait, so went ahead anyway

Posh79 said:
Here are some pics of my GX5. In the end very happy i didnt go for the red leather. The beige will be a bugger to keep clean though!!

I'm thinking of choosing beige for my new Outlander PHEV (now called Porcelain Cream, a better description?). How are you getting on in respect of keeping the leather clean?

jaapv said:
lcarrott said:
Just been told by the dealer that Black and White GX5's are no longer available for the time being due to a shortage of bumpers and plastics in the Black colour!!!! They want me to order a Grey one. Will have to wait till end of next week to find how long i will have to wait for a black one...
Black PHEVs appear to have a soft paint problem (at least that is what some Forums suggest) and the underpaint is white. :(
Also, at least back in the early days, the mirrors on black PHEVs where not painted black, as the pastic was already black. This also caused colour mismatches between bodywork and mirrors.

Back