New PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufo

Is the new PHEV with facelift available in Europe?
Still not available in Australia!?!

Have you got the XR 1.6 PHEV in Oz yet?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mitsubishi+xr-phev&espv=2&biw=1187&bih=657&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqu7jP6o3LAhUCshQKHfh_A6YQ7AkIMw

Carnut said:
Have you got the XR 1.6 PHEV in Oz yet?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mitsubishi+xr-phev&espv=2&biw=1187&bih=657&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqu7jP6o3LAhUCshQKHfh_A6YQ7AkIMw

R u kidding? We are the country that gets everything last :(

I am informed and I certainly HOPE that the very ugly R se on those pics does not make it into production. I don't think if that is the production look, that I could bear the amount of yellow fluid extraction that I would have to suffer from driving round in such a vile car. The front I think is fantastac. The backside I think must have been designed by a St Dunstan's resident. :lol:
But the XR diesel is due late next year followed by a PHEV so I am informed by my Dealer.
I would have thought Oz would be one of the first countries to get new Japanese stuff. You are much closer than we Limeys. ;)

Carnut said:
I am informed and I certainly HOPE that the very ugly R se on those pics does not make it into production. I don't think if that is the production look, that I could bear the amount of yellow fluid extraction that I would have to suffer from driving round in such a vile car. The front I think is fantastac. The backside I think must have been designed by a St Dunstan's resident. :lol:
But the XR diesel is due late next year followed by a PHEV so I am informed by my Dealer.
I would have thought Oz would be one of the first countries to get new Japanese stuff. You are much closer than we Limeys. ;)

Nah, doesn't matter how close or far away we are to the originating country, we get everything the last :evil:

ufo said:
Carnut said:

Nah, doesn't matter how close or far away we are to the originating country, we get everything the last :evil:

Oh I don't know about that, I mean you get all the Holden's first :)

onlynik said:
ufo said:
Carnut said:

Oh I don't know about that, I mean you get all the Holden's first :)
yeah, u r right :lol:
We might not even get the face-lifted model here at all because uptake on PHEV was very poor due to most probably no government incentive at all.

Back