Owner Manuals

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maanki

My new PHEV (lease) was delivered when I was out of the country, and the promised 'extended handover' turned out to be the driver patronising my wife ('sweets'), instruction on the cruise ("no-one uses it") and a request for a lift to the station. I cannot find any user info/manuals nor the SSID and the lease company are off for easter. Could anyone help with any info on downloadable manuals or are they hidden in the car? Any ideas how I can firn the SSID so that I can use the app?

Very impressed so far (though I've only been ferried back from the airport in a jet-lagged state so far!)

Any advice gratefully received

If it's the same as Aus the SSID can be found on a small piece of folded card with the manuals.

In the glove box there is a hard to see parcel shelf at the top. Perhaps the manuals are there or under he boot floor in one of the two compartments?

Good luck!

NAPpy

Have you checked the top shelf of glove compartment? Silly I know but I missed it at first.

Many thanks, yes it was indeed on the upper shelf in the glovebox! Feeling a bit daft now.

Back