OWNERS TOP THREE SUGGESTIONS FOR MITSUBISHI

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roseytony said:
Yes for me number one is an EV only mode. I can see no reason why pressing ECO when there is enough battery shouldn't restrict the ICE from kicking in, even if the accelerator is floored.
All other requests would be very minor in comparison

I'm not sure that an EV only mode should block the ICE from starting in the event of the accelerator being genuinely "floored" - I would have thought that even the most dyed in the wool eco-nut would accept burning a cup full of petrol if that were necessary to avoid an articulated lorry bearing down on you! There is a click-stop at the bottom of the accelerator travel that overrides things like speed limiter and Eco mode - it really should override and EV only mode that is introduced.

I'd like to have ECO & Regen settings as "sticky" - the letter because I put the car into neutral when I stop in traffic and would like to be able to drive away in B0 without having to remember to "paddle". BUT its not that big a deal either. :)

greendwarf said:
I'd like to have ECO & Regen settings as "sticky" - the letter because I put the car into neutral when I stop in traffic and would like to be able to drive away in B0 without having to remember to "paddle". BUT its not that big a deal either. :)

I would not change the REGEN default, but default ECO is a doddle with my mod cct. Getting into the switch wiring for ECO, unsure about this.

I think our whims will be a long time coming. Waited a year already for a software mod to fix electricity cost graphs in MMCS. Nothing seems to be happening for a simple simple fix.

We may just have to fix what we can ourselves, as I have done with Sticky SAVE and CHARGE.

If I get time, or someone else works out a way to gain access to behind the dash, the power ON in ECO mode may also be on my fixed list. Hopefully the switch is just a push in click like the rest and wriggling the back may just free the click tabs and the wiring can be accessed through the hole.

Back