Rear speakers & long term mpg

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonykenny

Hi all,

My wife is complaining that the speakers in the back are too quiet. I tried this morning and have to agree that they are quieter than in the front by quite a bit, but I wonder if this simply poor design rather than a fault as such. I'v altered the balance so it sound better in the back, but now in the front it sounds like all the sound is behind us, understandably. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Another question, how do we find out our long term mpg on MMCS rather than just the current trip?

TK

Can't comment on the speakers I'm afraid as I don't tend to use the radio.
Total mileage (which you can reset) can be found on the 'Eco Info' screen.
bottom left you will see a button Manual or Auto. I can never remember which is which because they are ridiculously named. They should be called 'Trip' and 'Total'. Both mine are showing --.-- because I am doing over 100 mpg on both, if yours is a MY16 you should get readings to 3 places i:e: over 100mpg. I think that 'auto' is the total, but may be wrong. I am sure you can work it out. The trip one will reset to zero after about 4 hours.

As carnut has said on the Eco info screen press the button in the bottom left hand corner which says manual or auto when you press that you will notice in the top right hand corner it will say manual or Auto I have the My 16 as you do and on mine its as follows
When its saying Auto in top right corner thats your mpg for current trip which will reset itself if you stop for longer than 4 hours
When its saying Manual in top right corner thats your lifetime Mpg since you last reset it
Hope that helps

Hi guys, thanks for the advice.

I tried this out today and it's reporting 52mpg which I'm finding hard to believe. Partly because most of my trips have been around 90% EV and also because We've done just under 500miles since the car arrived and use less than 3/4 tank of fuel.

So say we've used about 30 litres (max) of fuel, that's 6.5 gallons, into 500 miles is roughly 76mpg.
Does the mpg only get calculated on trips that use petrol?

What I've no considered here is the 82 miles that were the delivery miles which might have all been on petrol. I'll try resetting it all this week to see what we're doing.

As most journeys are local, I really expected the recoded mpg to be a hell of a lot higher.

tonykenny said:
Hi all,

My wife is complaining that the speakers in the back are too quiet. I tried this morning and have to agree that they are quieter than in the front by quite a bit, but I wonder if this simply poor design rather than a fault as such. I'v altered the balance so it sound better in the back, but now in the front it sounds like all the sound is behind us, understandably. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Another question, how do we find out our long term mpg on MMCS rather than just the current trip?

TK
Do you have the MMCS? In that case you have to play around with the thing , different surround settings, etc.

Back