Some Audis do drive slowly!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac

https://youtu.be/7BC1oPTbMig

I flashed the Audi for pulling out in front of me, the driver decided that he would be stupid and braked hard and proceeded to drive at 15 to 20 mph for a considerable distance holding up a long queue of commuter traffic behind me.
Then he started to pull away at a speed of 50 - 60 mph. The speed limit is 40mph reducing to 30 mph.

Presumably he thought that he would aggravate me - but as I was driving a Outlander PHEV he didn't realise that :-
A. The brakes are good, and
B. Driving on electric the vehicle drives very well at slow speed and is very peaceful and quiet. ( well, except for the profanities from the front passenger seat!

Don't be to hard on the guy- he just got told off by his wife for not bringing the washing in and ran out of the house steaming :lol:

I think the guy WAS clever. If he had stopped, you had been flashing at the van. So, he must have realized that to you it would make no difference whether he would yield or not :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I just think that he was in no hurry to see his wife. :lol:
At least the van drove off at a sensible speed. :lol: :lol:

Back